| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yanji in January is very cold at -14 °C (6.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -7.1 °C (19.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -19.8 °C (-3.6 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in January is arid. An airy 3.8mm (0.1in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 9:04 long and the longest day is 9:51 long with an average length of 9:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Yanji January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Yanji, China
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Yanji:
- Qiqihar, China - 666.1 kms (413.9 miles) NW
- Changchun, China - 354.6 kms (220.4 miles) WNW
- Chunggang, South Korea - 246.5 kms (153.2 miles) WSW
- Shenyang, China - 507.8 kms (315.6 miles) WSW
- Hyesan, South Korea - 196.7 kms (122.2 miles) SW
- Kimchaek, South Korea - 245.9 kms (152.8 miles) S
- Sineiju, South Korea - 525.5 kms (326.5 miles) SW
- Wonsan, South Korea - 444.7 kms (276.3 miles) SSW
- Pyongyang, North Korea - 528.2 kms (328.2 miles) SW
- Haeju, South Korea - 626.1 kms (389.1 miles) SSW
- Chunchon, North Korea - 571.8 kms (355.3 miles) SSW
- Kangnung, North Korea - 571.1 kms (354.9 miles) S
- Seoul, South Korea - 626.8 kms (389.5 miles) SSW
- Inchon, North Korea - 647 kms (402.1 miles) SSW